Friday 8 June 2012

pani puris equals to heaven !!

college is over.and i am missing my friends like hell.now days my cravings for street food has considerably increased.although i have a wedding to attend on 26th june and i should be keeping a watch on my diet but i am eating a lot..:P

i have collected some old hindi magazines from neighbouhood and will be trying some recepis in my vacations.today i will be preparing pani puri...as i said i am missing my friends and daily after college gets over we spend an hour in the 'dbl gali' eating n munching various kinds of street food.we have even made our some of favorite 'phuchkawalas' and  'sodawalas' . hehehhe....so i wanted to have phuckas today and i cant to my far off college to have it...:( poor me !!!.. so i will enjoy phuchkas at home today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment