Thursday 7 June 2012

happy holidays

yesterday i was watching 'social network' movie and i thought to myself that if mark can create facebook then even i can do something someday !! :P lolz
but thoughts naturally come and go...n you should have a strong will power to control them..
by the way,my exams are over and i have plenty of time...apart from helping mom in her household chores and playing with my sis,  really dont know what to do rest of the time.i am not really an outgoing person and thanks to soaring temperatures in kolkata i cant of think of going out :P heheehe
i got up at 11 am in the morning..one of my frnds had ringed up me in the morning but i rejected the call.the reasons were that  i did not wanted to interrupt my sleep and mom would start to stare at me like hell if i would talk to a guy at 7 in the morning...and  i am very particular about it that mom remains cool from my side  :D

      i still dont know c programming very well and have thought that i will practice them during vacations..but as i said that you must have strong will power..which i lack majorly
:D









No comments:

Post a Comment